Monday, June 3, 2013

The Blog Begins

Recently married and surprised at how personal people get once you get married/ are getting married. Questions are asked that well stunned me. None the less, its good to be speechless sometimes.

Life is interesting, it was even before I was married. However, here is a point and I have a start.

So I am starting to share the daily somethings of  a woman in her mid twenties, who is:
- Generation 1.5 Immigrant (I move from India to the US, when I was 12)
- Married to someone who is a different race and religion than me (Yup, I am the girl that married the white guy and love it)
-Working Full-Time (That thing people need to do to pay the bills. I happen to like what I am doing but its not my career)
-Going to School (getting a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, with a higher education emphasis)

I imagine my life is as complicated and as boring, as most other people, perhaps a little different. I don't know. But here is to figuring it out and enjoying it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment